“Any liveliness which you implement to enhance your physical & mental health”.
Workout can be in any forms and types like gymming, cross-fit, running, cycling, football and other sports.
The right time for a workout:
“There is annihilation called right time; we can work out anytime”.
Furthermore, much analysis says that exercise while the morning is further advantageous than the evening.
Nevertheless, depending on particular and professional timing can change workout accordingly to schedule.
The worst time for a workout:
Workout immediately after consumption of food is not advisable.
Exercise can perform well when the intake pre-workout meal is before 45 minutes which will boost the energy.
Best way to avoid the main meal before a workout.
We should have a sleep before starting the routine with a small meal of complex carbohydrates or simple carbohydrates which depends on the workout plan.
We should not workout without proper sleep, avoid empty stomach workout it will lead to low strength level performance during the exercise.
After performing any exercise, we need energy providing food like simple carbohydrates and complex carbohydrates to restore the glycogen in the muscles.
We should fuel our body with the rich source of protein to make the natural flow of protein synthesis in our body, repeat the same process every 3 hours to improve the protein synthesis rate level. Protein synthesis makes muscle recovery.
Rest and sleep duration:
While performing the exercise, its better to take some break to reduce the heart rate, 30 -40 seconds of pause between every set.
Every person should have 7-8 hours of sleep per day.
Good sleep help to make the recovery of every tissue and cells which will get damage to our daily routine.
Fitness Edge pointers:
- Proper water consumption can lead to producing more energy to perform well.
- Daily consumption of 4-5 litres of water is adequate to maintain body temperature and digestive system.
- Good fats are great for reducing the fat from the body and sustain the right cholesterol level in the body.
- While performing the workout or any exercise, it will be necessary to hydrate the body with fluids.
- Remember, after workout body needs glucose to restore the glycogen in the muscles.
- Consumption of alcohol may lower the performance of the liver, which leads to emotional imbalance.