This webinar “Crafting Transformative Information” is about another interactive edition of Sports and fitness where renowned celebutante from various fields of sports have enlightened the young minds who are keen interested in the sports field about the point of contention of outdoor games in and after the current pandemic.
Ragini Kumar is an Executive Producer of Star Sports and On-field Producer for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, ICC Champion Trophy 2017, IPL 2018 and, a TEDx Speaker and a founder of Holy Shoot Productions. She spoke about how COVID 19 is likely to impact sports in future and measurable tactics that can use to keep up the Sports in its pace despite lack of audience in the stadium.
- When these sports events restart then there are bound to be drastic changes in fans’ and players’ experiences. The rescheduling and postponement of events in the future also going to be a great problem to solve.
- Playing in front of empty stadiums and bringing virtual reality is an idea that has been discussed by many since the pandemic has started over.
- Concluding that this pandemic will be going to change everything in-stadium experience, fan engagement, innovations and rule changes, Player training.
Shams Aalam is an International Para Swimmer and a sports diplomat, who is Limca Book of Records holder for twice and a TEDx speaker. He spoke about taking care of health being fit is important for everybody during this pandemic.
- Keeping mental health is equally important as maintaining physical fitness.
- One must practice their low-intensity workout regularly to maintain physical health by sharing is own experience.
Gurleen Kaur is a Cyclist, Runner, TEDx speaker, Sports Event Organiser and, tutor who is a Guinness World Record Holder, Mission Udaan finalist. She spoke about the future of sports and human resilience tendency to overcome this pandemic through their mental skills.
- Some of the nations which have overcome the situation of COVID19 and restarted sports in their country.
- Concluding that humans are quite resilient, even if things are not going to be bright as before, they can overcome this difficult situation.