The second episode of the webinar on crafting transformative information was adding the social values of active participation by all attendees and panelists. In this episode, seven speaker’s industries collaborated on this webinar.
PLANOTECH MEDIA HOUSE hosted the webinar with TEDx speakers, focusing on a particular part of the research topics. An idea of successful collaboration should lead to a social change and a positive message to society.
COVID19 –WHY CLIMATE CHANGES MATTERS FOR SUSTAINABLE LIVING.
The first session handled by an impactful speaker Shalini Singh, who is the Chief- Corporate Communications & Sustainability-Tata Power; Woman Director; TEDx Speaker; Passion for Social & Green Causes.
This session was an eye-opener where we got insights about the current climatic situation and how to sustain our life during this kind of impromptus climatic change.
- This session is an essential note because everyone needs to know the sustainability of changes during a pandemic.
- During COVID19 pandemic 2020, energy in the world had fallen extremely deep to resurface itself again & resulting in the downfall of the carbon footprint in the world.
- Our noble speaker of the day said the reason behind is particularly the lockdown. People are traveling less by road and on-air thereby we can notice a drastic dropdown in air pollution.
- At the moment, what we see an immediate response, but such a downfall which will never happen through lockdowns and restrictions though it has led to a reduction in temperature.
- Finally, we have to ensure that we recover from an existential climate change and try to sustain our lives.
Develop your brand on LinkedIn:
The second session was taken up by an Entrepreneur Kushboo Nangalia, who is TEDx Speaker | Award-Winning Marketer | Serial Entrepreneur | Speaker | Talk Show Host | Mentor | #LinkedInTop100 | CEO. She rendered a vital speech on how to build our brand on social platforms like LinkedIn.
This session was extraordinary because it made the audience cultivate their knowledge of brand building.
Steps to follow to build a brand on LinkedIn:
- Primarily, you have to choose your target that identifies companies of your choice on LinkedIn and look at company profiles.
- Creates a friendly professional headline and adds a professional photo to your profile to get more views.
- Tell your personal brand story in the summary section and focus on the right keywords.
- Add an about, and Prioritize skills in skills and endorsement section periodically.
- Build your connections to 500+, to boost your LinkedIn search ranking.
- For instance, join and participate regularly on the LinkedIn platform.
The third session presented by Inderjeet Singh, a CIO & CCO | TEDx Speaker I Innovative Leadership Award 2020 | Cyber Security | IoT Security | Blockchain Solutionist.
The session is realistic because it is more important to have cyber citizenship to utilize technology appropriately.
- Cyber citizenship refers more to civilized behaviour on the social platform by parental guidance to ensure ethics and character.
- As a cyber-citizen one has a responsibility to know about various aspects, rules, and regulations of the cyber
- So, one has to be safe and secure on an online platform and respect the cyber-laws.
- At instance, good cyber citizen obeys the law, protects personal information, respect’s others’ privacy and property.
- Be aware of the information stored and data collected by online sites.
Power of Giving
The session handled by Mandeep Kaur Sidhu, who is a Founder: SimbaQuartz (IT Consulting & Software Development) Founder: NGO Smiles Care /TEDx Speaker / Philanthropy advisor / Business & Marketing Consultant, rendered a thought-provoking session on the power of giving.
This session was way interactive, which is essential for one to be humane.
- The power of giving is one of the crucial things one can do to change his/her life as well as the life of others.
- Think your gifts can change someone else’s life which you can never think of it. Above all, it has an impact it created with the things that weren’t even needed by you.
- Combining the value of giving with practising thank-giving and you’ll get a boon of blessings.
- This topic is so vast and ethical that it made people stoic for some moments just by saying it can’t explain it entirely since it should do to experience the power of giving as it comes from one’s mind and feeling about giving or donating for a social cause.
How COVID-19 will expedite our transition from 4IR to 5IR:
This session presented by Pratik Gauri, who is the India CEO – 5thelement. Group, Chairman-India Needs You, GreenBiz 30under30, BP Scholar, UNLEASH 2019 Winner, WEF Global Shaper, Al Gore’s Leader, ex – TATA, Asian Youth Inspiration Awardee, SLP Fellow, TEDx Speaker.
- This pandemic is a beautiful chance to experiment with technologies and co-operative models across the globe, which could lead to safer and more sustainable boundary features in the world and may lead to the 5th industrial revolution.
- The transformative potential of 4IR substantial because of failure. Also, recognize 4IR opportunities during the current pandemic.
Not being content with content.
Samantak Bhadra, is an outgoing and voracious speaker, who is a Marketing consultant | TEDx speaker | CSR professional | Artist manager | Published writer, who has nearly a decade of experience across sectors like IT, lifestyle goods, retail, corporate social responsibility. At present, their company provides various marketing, branding, content, and sales strategies for brands. He also represents artists and celebrities to enable unique experiences and offline services to customers. He is also a good listener who is eager to learn things and also inspired by fellow speakers.
Our society is bought up with the idea of finding satisfaction with materialistic things, lifestyles that will make our lives better. We are repetitively being directed by products and services via media to make our lives easier. According to him the content today is seen from a prism that makes us approach with analytic, data, sound, and logical approach.
The content nowadays has become more deep and formulaic due to which many are influenced by the content provided in the advertisements. The main aim of the speaker is to make us understand the importance of the content in the transformation of the world in the post-COVID-19 situation. There are one of the content marketing strategies which brands use to market their products and service.
Romantic Content Marketing: making this kind of romanticizing content helps the brand to reach their customers easily. The speaker explained it with a good example of advertising the content by the newspaper called “THE HINDU” which has published a whole page campaign with the headline ‘ Meet the dumbest creature in the Planet’ such as the opening line which reads “Introducing the sea turtle” and goes on, whose aim was to solve the problem of plastic pollution in the oceans and its impact on the well-being of sea turtle in a sarcastic way.
Through this session, we got to learn more about the importance of content in content marketing to developing a brand, and also we got to explore wider aspects in the field of content marketing in general.
How to Recession-Proof Your Career
This session was more interesting as the host was Gaurav Gupta, who is the CEO & Global HR | Life & Business Transformation Expert | NLP Coach | TEDx Speaker | Author | CXO Mentor | Board Member, Who gave a compelling presentation.
- Sharpen your saw.
- Resume think.
- Find your compass.
- Fina a mentor.
- Discipline is the key.
- Create a strong network.
- Be visible.
- Work to find a job.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock?